Tuesday, October 7, 2014

BPOTS! - Be Part Of The Solution!!!!!

I love October!  This is the month that feels like it evokes so much mystery and magic.  Over the years, however, October has become known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  We all band together to raise money for treatment and research to help those affected by the disease.  These women need a little magic and I'm looking to you for help.  During a time of tricks and treats, let's give these women a real treat and help find a cure.

In my Ebay shop, all the pink items I carry have a percentage designated to research and early detection of cancers in women.  The foundation is called Bright Pink!

These women need our help! Please consider stopping by my shop to browse the pink items I carry and support a good cause. Your purchase has a built-in donation that goes directly to Bright Pink! Look for the ribbon next to the listing or BPOTS in the listing title.

Thank you for being part of the solution!!!! #BPOTS











1 comment:

  1. I think it’s a great initiative that you have undertaken to donate some of your earnings to the cancer foundation. I also liked the products that you’ve shown in these pictures. I’m also looking to buy a legging and I’d prefer it to be in pink color as that would be a good combination with the gray sports bra that I have recently bought.

    ReplyDelete